Mug Shot |
Artificial Empathy (AE)
Bubble T. & Fair D.
T. of Intraperson Games
Incentive Alignment (IA)
Innovation in Medicine
The Enlightened , by Min Ding. 2010. 1st Edition
- Short Blurb: The farewell note from her predecessor revealed to the first female U.S. President a startling national secret
and an imminent threat -- presidential elections have been manipulated by unknown entities in the past and now someone is threatening to go public
with damning evidences. A painstaking and ingenious investigation by her two most trusted friends leads them to
an entity that precedes human race, and the US presidential election is merely a small cog in the wheel of its operation.
- Editions: The 1st edition is a prototype.
- This is a suspense, plus a lot of stuff on Penn State (Nittany Lion), political marketing, and marketing in general.
- The usual disclaimer -- this is fiction, I wrote it for fun. There is no real person behind each character.
My apology if anything is offensive to anyone for any reason, ..., no hidden agenda.
- The book is availabe at Amazon, as Kindle version (no Kindle needed) or paperback. You can read the first 10 pages here The Enlightened, pp1-10